Tuesday, October 29, 2013

...Finally

Well well.. if it isn't the weird, awkward first post. I'm sure at some point I will look back at this post and simply cringe at how stiff this feels. But, hey, we all have to start somewhere..right? Yeah, well I don't know about you but the bloggers I follow seem like they have been blogging since birth.

So, I am over the top excited to start my blog here at RitzyWrinkles. I have debated starting this blog for at least six months now - and finally here I am! I feel somewhat behind the times as it seems like everyone and their brother have a blog these days. Anyway, enough about my vulnerability and newbie status as a blogger!

Let's take a look into what direction this blog will take us. I  adore creating things.. anything in fact. I love sewing and, of course, DIY projects. Tutorials will be a regular and hopefully we can all learn together. I hope I can shed some light on a few things as well as learn a ton from other bloggers and readers. This will serve as a platform to share my faith, life experiences, my family, and my passions..now THAT my friends is a dream blog - and I can only hope that others will join in on my fun!

Here's to the journey ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment